• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TikTok

One thing I am aware of that I did not see mentioned here is that they are cataloging everyones biometrics(fingerprints, faces, etc).
What they will do with it, I am sure I do not know, but it is a bit worrisome.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
One thing I am aware of that I did not see mentioned here is that they are cataloging everyones biometrics(fingerprints, faces, etc).
What they will do with it, I am sure I do not know, but it is a bit worrisome.
I don't see how they can get fingerprints. But they do catalog faceprints and voiceprints. Nothing new there.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I don't see how they can get fingerprints. But they do catalog faceprints and voiceprints. Nothing new there.
When I went to sign for a package from either FedEx or DHL the other day, instead of me scribbling on their digital notepad they took a thumbprint scan.

When I went to sign for a package from either FedEx or DHL the other day, instead of me scribbling on their digital notepad they took a thumbprint scan.
When you unlock your phone with your fingerprint. AKA a biometric.

EDIT: I accidentally replied to the wrong comment. How to delete?

Boudica

Fair enough... My finger prints are "on file" from when I worked for a bank as a bank teller in the early 90's. Other than that... I have chosen to use a biometric finger print for One specific ap. I used the least used finger when touching or grabbing things.
I don't use tiktok... So there is no way they can legally use anything from me. Much less any of my finger prints.
That said... When I become so Interesting that my FBI and USAF files and fingerprints from the 90s are of any value to our mortal enemies and there's a need to steal them... They do exist.

JBurton

Signtologist
Now, about getting noticed on TikTok, you might want to explore something like Tik Tok auto likes. These services can give your videos an initial boost, helping you reach a wider audience. It's not about cheating the system; it's about getting your content in front of the right people who might genuinely enjoy it.
Whoa, I see you know just how to make tiktok sing my praises. If only tiktok weren't full of pedophiles like iamat.com/buy-tiktok-auto-likes/ . iamat.com being at the forefront of the pedophile attacks on our children, in addition to being fraudsters who steal from customers, iamat.com also hosts anti chinese propaganda, anti taiwan propaganda, and anti muslim propaganda. They really don't care who they offend, because iamat.com steals from everybody who has had the misfortune of being targeted by these scammers. Also, iamat.com killed epstein.

gnubler

They all do this. Asking you to tag faces/people. Creepy deepy.

I once took a picture of a banner I printed that had people's faces on it and some automatic feature popped up (Android), almost like a focus square or a target around the people's heads. Cataloging faces? Who knows. Do not like.

Boudica

Totally get where you're coming from on the whole TikTok thing. The face and voice recognition can be a bit unsettling, right? I had a similar experience with Android's auto-feature while snapping pics. It's crazy how technology is always one step ahead!

But hey, I recently stumbled upon this cool site, socialzinger.com. They've got this fantastic service to boost TikTok followers. I know, I know, it might sound a bit off-topic, but bear with me. SocialZinger does it the right way, helping you grow authentically. No sketchy business, just genuine engagement.
how exactly is "buying followers" authentic?