• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Two Mutoh 1304's for sale. $5995 each.

Flame

I still regret getting a 1204....but she keeps running like a champ! Don't wanna jinx the magic

ProWraps

you can be just like the big boys addie! remember you told me you can charge 3 times my prices due to your supurbness sales skrills! start making it happen holmes!

ill even throw the heads in for free!

ProWraps

heh. it was a joke. they are the ones in the printers. so far no need for replacements. but for addie, you know, i had to put an incentive!

cleans autorun every 8 hours. print as good as the day they were born. will come with a full line/head/flush. and packed/shipped in the original boxes.

FatCat

Man PW, that is tempting...

Let me talk to my accountant and see if I need some more write-offs...

Locals Find!

Addy, here;s your opportunity to start printing on your own!

you can be just like the big boys addie! remember you told me you can charge 3 times my prices due to your supurbness sales skrills! start making it happen holmes!

ill even throw the heads in for free!

Explain to me why I would want to do such a thing?? Seems like more headaches and work to me.

Currently I don't have to deal with all the nonsense of production, employees, maintenance. Now, if you wanted to partner up on a project. I am interested. I would love to just keep doing sales and someone else does production.

HulkSmash

Explain to me why I would want to do such a thing?? Seems like more headaches and work to me.

Currently I don't have to deal with all the nonsense of production, employees, maintenance. Now, if you wanted to partner up on a project. I am interested. I would love to just keep doing sales and someone else does production.

LOL. wait, so if i offered you a sales job in Colorado you would move out here.
****, Northern cali, has NOTHING on Colorado.

me and Chris can bid on you?