• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Two Mutoh 1304's for sale. $5995 each.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
LOL. wait, so if i offered you a sales job in Colorado you would move out here.
****, Northern cali, has NOTHING on Colorado.

me and Chris can bid on you?
Oooooooooo this is soooooo tempting !!

Hold me back, just hold me back..............:frustrated:

Locals Find!

LOL. wait, so if i offered you a sales job in Colorado you would move out here.
****, Northern cali, has NOTHING on Colorado.

me and Chris can bid on you?

Give me enough base salary to cover housing and teach me how to survive in the strange white stuff falling from the sky (I think you call it snow?) and I would be interested.

I have never lived very long anywhere where they actually had a "Winter Season" instead of a "Tourist Season" and have only seen snow 3 times in my life. Once, was off a Christmas Tree truck.

HulkSmash

Give me enough base salary to cover housing and teach me how to survive in the strange white stuff falling from the sky (I think you call it snow?) and I would be interested.

I have never lived very long anywhere where they actually had a "Winter Season" instead of a "Tourist Season" and have only seen snow 3 times in my life. Once, was off a Christmas Tree truck.

um, i was joking. Not about Chris @ proswaps though. I'm pretty sure he wants your professional services ASAP... Right chris?

BUT.... if i WAS serious, i wouldn't pay you jack ****, until you could prove you knew how to sell things. Every time i give a sales rep a base salary, they sit home and do nothing. Not doing that again. In any case they rather get 9-13% commission on everything they sell instead of a smaller percentage with a sub par paycheck.

Locals Find!

um, i was joking. Not about Chris @ proswaps though. I'm pretty sure he wants your professional services ASAP... Right chris?

BUT.... if i WAS serious, i wouldn't pay you jack ****, until you could prove you knew how to sell things. Every time i give a sales rep a base salary, they sit home and do nothing. Not doing that again. In any case they rather get 9-13% commission on everything they sell instead of a smaller percentage with a sub par paycheck.

I like your thinking on the Base Salary. Every company I ever got a base from had a 90 day "Get the Hell Out of my Business and don't ever come back" clause. I also, had a minimum monthly/quarterly quota to maintain that equaled in commissions to the base salary. So, the company wasn't paying me money when I didn't bring in enough to cover my base. If I fell below quota the checks were reduced accordingly. This way the company is only out 2 weeks risk at any given point in time.

However, if your only paying 9-13% commissions. I wouldn't accept the offer anyway. That is just way to low for a serious top producer.

I usually get 25% of the profit per job with a base salary & house lead generation house owns the customers & leads generated had to register my contacts, or 40% without base (25% commission on all house leads) clients are fair game upon termination still had to register contacts. On both I also get a minimum $10,000 a year Marketing Material/Trade Show Expense account, along with cell phone allowance.

HulkSmash

I like your thinking on the Base Salary. Every company I ever got a base from had a 90 day "Get the Hell Out of my Business and don't ever come back" clause. I also, had a minimum monthly/quarterly quota to maintain that equaled in commissions to the base salary. So, the company wasn't paying me money when I didn't bring in enough to cover my base. If I fell below quota the checks were reduced accordingly. This way the company is only out 2 weeks risk at any given point in time.

However, if your only paying 9-13% commissions. I wouldn't accept the offer anyway. That is just way to low for a serious top producer.

I usually get 25% of the profit per job with a base salary & house lead generation house owns the customers & leads generated had to register my contacts, or 40% without base (25% commission on all house leads) clients are fair game upon termination still had to register contacts. On both I also get a minimum $10,000 a year Marketing Material/Trade Show Expense account, along with cell phone allowance.

40% commission
LMAO. Please let me know how that goes

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why..... oh why did I make that idiotic comment about this kinda stuff ??

Oh please.... please..... please.... pretty please with a cherry on top........
Give me strength, Oh Lord
Now I guess I passed over into the religious zone............. :omg2:

HulkSmash

why..... Oh why did i make that idiotic comment about this kinda stuff ??

oh please.... Please..... Please.... Pretty please with a cherry on top........
give me strength, oh lord
now i guess i passed over into the religious zone............. :omg2:

let it out!!

Locals Find!

40% commission
LMAO. Please let me know how that goes

The 40% is not off the top..its based on profit. Usually what we work out is very much like when I broker. I get a set sq. Ft. / bid for materials/labor from the house on the job. That gets marked up to full retail based on the house parameters for markup.

I get a 40% profit share. The house is covered because, the rate the job was based on covers the houses expenses entirely plus a little necessary operating profit.

Basically, the house is dividing up the cream with me. Not cutting into to operating expenses.

OldPaint

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you sure your not trying out for a career in STANDUP COMEDY???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i hate to bust your bubble.......but people with sign industry production/design skills arent as arrogant as you are with...... NONE!!!! you have provided all the reasons, SIGN BROKERS...are considered what they are)))))))

HulkSmash

The 40% is not off the top..its based on profit. Usually what we work out is very much like when I broker. I get a set sq. Ft. / bid for materials/labor from the house on the job. That gets marked up to full retail based on the house parameters for markup.

I get a 40% profit share. The house is covered because, the rate the job was based on covers the houses expenses entirely plus a little necessary operating profit.

Basically, the house is dividing up the cream with me. Not cutting into to operating expenses.

I swear you're missing a few chromosomes..
Some partners/investors don't even get 40% LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

No wonder you work for yourself.. no one will hire you

Locals Find!

I swear you're missing a few chromosomes..
Some partners/investors don't even get 40% LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

No wonder you work for yourself.. no one will hire you

I like to be payed a living wage and I offer better to anyone wanting to come work with or for me.

Hell, I keep bumping this thread someone is going to buy his machines. If they do can I get a case of beer?