• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

10:45pm are you still working ?

petepaz

just closing down my computer and getting ready to leave but i notice there are always a lot of people on line at this hour.
are you still working or just online at home while you are relaxing and planning your next day of work
(also i know some people may be from different time zones)

WildWestDesigns

9:45 here and I'm still getting some digitizing done. Well finishing up now. I had to post a couple of them on the FB page. Got to keep that content fresh. Or as fresh as it can be.

shakey0818

I just got done at 9pm a few Twisted Teas and i'm hedding to bed.I forgot to mention movie of the night is Cool Hand Luke.

Last edited:

MikesSigns

Maybe you should ask this question in a few more hrs. I will be here. Seems like I can be more productive quoting, designing ,and billing , etc. with no interruptions and phone calls then banging around the shop 10-12 hrs, thinking nothing is getting done.

artbot

worked over 60 hours in the last three days. averaging 2.5 hours of sleep each night. officially in workaholic hangover mode. aka hamburger. stopping early tonight (2am).

eye4color

I left here @ 7:30pm to go to a scout function with my son. Went home after that and spent time with my other 3 kids. Put them to bed, spent enough time with my wife to see how the day went and got back in here about 11:30pm. It's 12:55am now and I could be here all night if I wanted to. My routine since about early March. I'll never bitch again about being too busy after the last 2-3 years. Bring it on!

Salmoneye

Just finished touching up some lettering and have decided that some epoxy that I laid is just not going to set up. Researching a little accounting crap and should be off to bed by 2; alarm goes off at 6 ugh!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You guys need to switch to the Australian/Guam time zone, it's only 4pm here - we have at least another 6 to 8 hours left to get things done before tomorrow's schedule kicks in......

wayne k
guam usa

Sticky Signs

Started at 7:30 am and finished at 10:30 pm. Will be back in tomorrow at 7am till at least monday or tuesday. Thinking I should bring the bed-in-a-bag to the shop...