• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

100 banners? Is this real?

Richard Flint

What????

It's a scam????

No way!!!!!!

I just finished printing those 100 banners and I'm just waiting for the good reverand to pick them up!!!!!

:ROFLMAO:

OneUpTenn

My first banner scam received the other day was for an orphanage and the weird thing was they said ..No need to ship we will pick them up at your shop. Hmmmm I never responded. I am sure at the last minute they will need me to ship them.

K Chez

I see at least 15 reasons not to do this job!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Stephan Woodruff is my name and I am with the Ridge Orphanage Homel (home?),I am contacting to Know if you can Print out 100 Quantities (100 Quantities? WTF is that?) of a 3'x8' Feet (3 foot by 8 foot feet?) Banners.Below Are its (is the) Description.

Lettering : A New Fruitful Year To Celebrate With This Blessed Children (This Blessed Child or these Blessed Children?).

Lettering Color : White
Banner : Blue
Fonts : Areal (Arial) Black/13oz
Ropes : Yes In All Four corners

Kindly go ahead and advice (advise) me on the Quote and also Let me know the forms of payment you accept on Orders like this.Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards
Stephan Woodruff

hiway

The last shop I was at got hit with a similar order for a much larger quantity(I think like 500 or so) and they paid the 50% deposit by trying a couple credit cards that kept getting denied. When one finally went through it seemed fishy so the owner called the bank to double check it wasnt a stolen card. The bank said it seemed ok. It turned out that the scam was in the shipping. We were supposed to go through thier shipping company and front the shipping cost til they reimbursed us upon delivery of the order. It all seemed too fishy and the shop backed out before manufacturing anything. It was in Africa as well supposedly and ordered by a priest. Im not saying all those type of orders are bad but Africa has sign shops too.