• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

110v latex printers?

zedd2006

I just demo'ed a hp l360 latex printer. Comes to find out it requires 2-220v plugs. Arts there any latex printers that are 110v?

zedd2006

I'm running it out of my house at abs selling at the Flea market. I don't have space for 2 220v slots and would have rewire.

nate

Why wouldn't you buy one?

It's slow. It's a Mimaki. I've not had good luck with Mimaki's. I prefer the support and support agreements that HP can provide. At one time I had many of the HP L25500 units, then moved to the L26500 machines and now the L360s. In addition I have a LX850 and a Latex 3000. HP has a good handle on the Latex Technology and produces a great product.

Techman

its easy to get 220 in the print room..

Just get yourself some 12 gauge wire and run an extension cord from the breaker panel. Sheesh.. its all too easy..

AF

220v is much more efficient than 110v and would actually save on your power bill at the end of the month.