• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

12x24 magnetics?

stickermonkey

I sell them for roughly $125 a pair...but they almost always come back because they've been stolen or because they've not taken care of them the way I instructed them to. I try to advise against...simply because of the cost of them and also because if you want to take them on and off the vehicle they genarally don't follow the care instructions and end up losign, wrecking the mags...or damaging their vehicles paint finish. I hate magnetic decals...I'd much rather upsell them on a wrap! ;) lol Is that too ambitious?? lol

ddubia

We do one-color vinyl, 5-minute layout, rounded corners for $115. Most go for around $160 with with some design and color printed.

Up sell is the key. We start out by saying one-color is the cheapest, (not less expensive... the cheapest). It seems most people don't want the "cheapest" so opt for something a little more.

We'll usually do a contour cut by hand for maybe $10 a set more. I'm pretty fast at that.

petrosgraphics

we get $125.00 - $140.00 vinyl or digital.... white back or colors....

make the customer understand the care that they require, remove once a week, clean
both surfaces and reaply....

have had old customers come in complaining about our mags, only to learn they got
the real thin mag from someone else... never use it never will...you get what you pay for.....

DRamm76

Tell them what I usually tell my customers when they want something cheaper...

"There's always gonna be a way to buy something CHEAPER..that's why God invented China"

or when they ask you what your BEST price is..

"Well the list is $35,000 but I'm selling it for $45,000.." When they look at you in confusion tell them "You asked for my BEST price..if I can sell it for that, then that would be MY best price!"

It's fun to see the reaction when the tables turn like that

Sign_Boy

Tell them what I usually tell my customers when they want something cheaper...

"There's always gonna be a way to buy something CHEAPER..that's why God invented China"

or when they ask you what your BEST price is..

"Well the list is $35,000 but I'm selling it for $45,000.." When they look at you in confusion tell them "You asked for my BEST price..if I can sell it for that, then that would be MY best price!"

It's fun to see the reaction when the tables turn like that

:thumb::ROFLMAO:

"Deposit Please"

$80 for 2 color vinyl here. $120 for full color digital on 2 magnetics (12x24) Additional charges will apply if i have to recreate his logo.