• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1324x issues strike yet again

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
I have BOTH a VJ1324 and VJ1324x, besides a VJ1617H, and have never come across this problem. I zeroed out the Life Times pump this Fall and at the same instant, it appeared to have screwed up the media sensor calibrations. Without having Chris and Eric from GRS to get in touch with regarding these printers, I'd be screwed.
I've used GRS as my dealers/techs for the past 15 years and know that Chris is very knowledgeable of the inner workings of a Mutoh. When I had the same type of issue with the adaptors on the 1617, I found out moving the card towards the front of adaptor and securing it with tape so it doesn't slide backwards did the trick.

Ssignature

I have BOTH a VJ1324 and VJ1324x, besides a VJ1617H, and have never come across this problem. I zeroed out the Life Times pump this Fall and at the same instant, it appeared to have screwed up the media sensor calibrations. Without having Chris and Eric from GRS to get in touch with regarding these printers, I'd be screwed.
I've used GRS as my dealers/techs for the past 15 years and know that Chris is very knowledgeable of the inner workings of a Mutoh. When I had the same type of issue with the adaptors on the 1617, I found out moving the card towards the front of adaptor and securing it with tape so it doesn't slide backwards did the trick.
Resetting Lifetime All will screw up all kinds of things Never do that. Only the function that needs resetting. That is why I guide users through it

Ssignature

Attachments

• IMG_0043.png
    IMG_0043.png
    217.5 KB · Views: 57