• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

15000 Banners, who can do it?

DoubleDown

Hey all,

Have a unique project that came across my lap, looking for advice on who can do this, as we couldn't get it done efficiently in time. Please PM with information.

Most likely be 13 oz smooth vinyl, 16” x 72”[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
The 16” dimension will need a seal at both ends to accommodate a ¾’ diameter dowel rod.
The quantity is 15,000 banners @ 16” x 72”
Need price and lead time

DoubleDown

Hahhaha, yeah exactly...no actually this is a local contact for us who DOESN'T LIVE in Nigeria and paying by credit card.

Rooster

At that kind of quantity you're probably going to get a better price using a screen printer than a digital printer.

Flame

At that kind of quantity you're probably going to get a better price using a screen printer than a digital printer.

Depends on the artwork really.... what if it's a photo? Or even a 3 color job might still be more affordable going with a digital print. Really comes down to the art...

synergy_jim

+2 thats screen printer territory. I have a local guy if you still need help.

good screen printers can do 4 color simulated, and at these qtys..... cheap cheap!!!!