• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1624 mutoh F3 fuse keeps blowing

benski

if anybody can help Im out of ideas.
Converted 1624 to dye sub ink. Did a very thorough flush. Lines are very clean. Install new dampers, M station and foil ink bags. Turn unit on all lines are pulling ink except one magenta. Did nozzle check and it is very good aside from that single magenta. Assumed my damper was not seated correctly or it was faulty I replaced damper. Did a little charge and now it is also pulling that single line. But now it will not lay down any ink on nozzle check. You can see waist line filling up. Checked my F3 fuse on board and it is blown.
Replaced head cables and new fuse same outcome. Figured I messed up the head after the damper replacement.
Install new head, new fuses again and same think blowing fuse on start up. Is it possible that if it is a damaged/blown first head that I ruined new head as well? Anybody please?? Where can I go from here? please and thank you.

Last edited: