• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

18x30 Coroplast

NHuckaby

Hey Guys,

I have a customer that orders 18x30 coroplast signs all the time. usually 200 at a time. i have not been able to find pre-cut 18x30 coroplast anywhere. Graphic Solutions had some but i placed my order 2 months ago and still on back order. Does anyone know of a place that would sell pre-cut 18x30 and it does not matter which way the flutes are going.

Thanks

OldPaint

strange size......thats why. 24" x 32" is 6 per 4 X 8. at 18 X 30 get you 8 per sheet, but a lot of cutting.

CanuckSigns

Hey Guys,

I have a customer that orders 18x30 coroplast signs all the time. usually 200 at a time. i have not been able to find pre-cut 18x30 coroplast anywhere. Graphic Solutions had some but i placed my order 2 months ago and still on back order. Does anyone know of a place that would sell pre-cut 18x30 and it does not matter which way the flutes are going.

Thanks

i would think that if you are ordering 200 at a time, most suppliers would be willing to cut them for you for a small fee.

CanuckSigns

well worst case scenario, you get a coro-claw and a utility knife and cut them down yourself in a few hours. get the kids involved 9with the coro claw, not the knife!)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Get in 16pcs. 5' x 10's and cut them yourself in about 2 or so hours.

We just cut down 672pcs to 30" x 30" and it took less than a day.

Mosh

Can't you just cut them on your stomp shear, that is what we do. WAY cheap than getting them pre-cut.

NHuckaby

I do not have a stomp shear. we have to hand cut them now after we apply the graphics to a 4x8 sheet. we are a small shop so i was trying to get pre cut to speed up the process so it doesnt make us get behind on other jobs

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Get in 16pcs. 5' x 10's and cut them yourself in about 2 or so hours.

We just cut down 672pcs to 30" x 30" and it took less than a day.

Yeah, and if you can't get 5'x10' material, see if you can get 5'x8' sheets -- would still be a way better usage than cutting up 4'x8's...

Techman

if you are in the sign bizz,, you goona have to find ways to improvise, arise and overcome. In the time it took to post this you coulda had them cut.

Pile up them coro sheets 3 high.. Clamp them down and cut one long cut and a few shorts and you got a load of them all at one time.

J

john1

I'm so happy my supplier will cut any substrate to size for me for a few bucks a order on straight cuts. See if your supplier will offer to do that for you.