• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2 Sided Static Cling

asapsigns

I have a client looking for white static cling that has been printed on both sides. They are sized at 18" x 12" and 24" x 20". I personally haven't ran into this type of product before and am looking into possibly producing it in house. I have a Mimaki JV33-130 and have printed on static cling before, but never on both sides.

How is this done? Is it a particular material I need to purchase or does anyone know of a wholesaler in the Atlanta, GA area that would be able to produce these clings? Any ideas on this would be appreciated.

HaroldDesign

Not sure how you would print cling without a liner. Print mirror image on clear/barrier white/image is one way you could do it.

W

www.esigns.com

We were actually playing with something like that with our Vutek printer yesterday. it makes it SO EASY to sandwich 3 panels together - color underlay (reversed), middle blockout white, with color overlay on top. It is unbelievable - it printed all 3 layers all in 1 pass and it was ready to go right off the printer! I'm sure you won't be able to do same with solvent, so you may need to try something creative with a middle blockout white vinyl layer.

petepaz

print on clear cling backwards then print a vinyl decal of the image for the second side and mount it to the clear staic and trim