• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2 tatt or not 2 tatt??

cajun312

that was pretty much understood, i still stand by my statement, he's better off....

You would have a hard time convincing him of that. He knows now that having a pipe wrench tattoo'd on his neck could hurt him the rest of his life as for employment. He had a chance to get off a drilling rig and be a company man for a major oil company. What does a company man do? not much, but they make tons of money.

He is looking into removal options.

phototec

Attachments

• tattoo-dnr.jpg
    tattoo-dnr.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 65

WildWestDesigns

that was pretty much understood, i still stand by my statement, he's better off....

Doesn't sound to me like he is.

I've known some people that got tats when they were kids and they regret it. That's not everyone mind you, some like having that little devil on their shoulder(literally).

Too each their own. Now that may not apply to the OP and probably won't in the future, but still something to think about. Might like the idea now, but will you like it in the future?

Bly

I know. Get a pi55ing Calvin.
One of my mate's brothers has a tattoo gun - next time you're down this way I'll see if he's free.
He's a hell of an electrician I hear.

Kottwitz-Graphics

A great Tattoo Artist is just that. You have to trust them.

Exactly. Its not just a service, but a relationship. I have a several (including a full back piece that I just finished over Christmas), and they were all done by the same guy (a guy that my wife has known since they were kids).

You really should get along with your artist, and make sure that you explain what your looking for in a tat. Make sure you look at his past work, because each artist has his own style, and you will want to make sure that you will want his "style" on you for the rest of your life...

B-RAD Graphics

well I am going to be 40 this year and go my 1st tattoo about a year ago..the next time i went I got 2more...very addictive ..it is a very cool expierience if you get someone you can relate to...and yes going to get more very soon..next are my 2 sons names around my heart..I have custody of them and it was a long hard road in NJ for that to happen..they mean the world to me so they will be closest to my heart FOREVER.:thumb:

Dave Drane

I was thinking something small on the top of my left shoulder where a T shirt sleeve would cover it. I am an older guy so I don't think I would worry now about how it will be in 20 years time?? But I would still want it done properly.