• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2011 FORD Transit Connect vehicle outline

Spencer McMurtry

Hello,

Does anyone happen to have a 2011 FORD Transit Connect with windows vector outline? I am needing to make a mockup for a client and they do not have the vehicle in hand yet.

Thank you
Spencer

petepaz

i don't use too many vector templates. usually i just go take pics and measurements and use the pic to do my proofs. works out fine. if you want i do have some pics of the ford transit and i think i have both with windows (i thinkthis one is a 2010) and with out ( this one is 2011)

Spencer McMurtry

i don't use too many vector templates. usually i just go take pics and measurements and use the pic to do my proofs. works out fine. if you want i do have some pics of the ford transit and i think i have both with windows (i thinkthis one is a 2010) and with out ( this one is 2011)

This is what i normally do too! i use a 24" reference measurement and then make my own outline.

I am not sure if there is a difference between 2010 or 2011, i am sure it would be close enough for a initial draft! Anything would help!

If you could provide me with direct on shots of the sides, back and front, I would greatly appreciate it!

thank you!
Spencer

this should help

this should help. i have done a few of these and had this laying around. it wouldn't let me upload a very big file.

Attachments

• transit-proof.jpg
    transit-proof.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 242

phototec

This is what i normally do too! i use a 24" reference measurement and then make my own outline.

I am not sure if there is a difference between 2010 or 2011, i am sure it would be close enough for a initial draft! Anything would help!

If you could provide me with direct on shots of the sides, back and front, I would greatly appreciate it!

thank you!
Spencer

Ever heard of doing a Google search?

http://www.google.com/search?q=2011...=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CD0Q_AUoAQ

:help

You can find lots of photos of almost any vehicle!!!

Attachments

• 2011-Ford-Transit-Connect-Wagon-XLT-Side-View-Image.jpg
    2011-Ford-Transit-Connect-Wagon-XLT-Side-View-Image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 332

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Another cheap trick to get some nice profile shots of a vehicle is to view those 360 degree QT, Flash or sequenced jpg movies the dealers have on their home pages and then fish them out of your browser cache.

More views than you need and they are proportionate to each other in each profile.

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• transit.jpg
    transit.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 303

JoshLoring

Hey, anyone know what's up with the "short" version template for the transits on digital designware? I've only wrapped the long versions in USA. Is this short version even alive?