• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2012 Toyota Prius Plug-in template

dj_elite

I am looking for a top view of a 2012 Toyota Prius Plug-In for a layout I'm working on for a customer. I only have sides, front, and a rear view for the template, but I need to put their logo on the hood. I was wondering if anyone had a top view image or template for this vehicle? Thanks in advance!

phototec

You can purchase it with a top view HERE.

Fred,

That is a pretty good link, only $19 for a single AI template, good value, however I have an issue with part of the MR-Clipart License Agreement

It states:

3. YOU MAY NOT:
1. use an image or make copies of it except as permitted in this License.
2. translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the an image except to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
3. rent, lease, assign, or transfer the subscription except as set out in paragraph 2.5 above.
4. modify the Product or merge all or any part of the Product with another program.
5. redistribute the fonts or sound files required with the Product
6. separate the component parts of the Product for use on more than one computer.

I typically merge the template into Photoshop if the wrap product requires various photos and or photo manipulation?

joshb311

Fred,

That is a pretty good link, only $19 for a single AI template, good value, however I have an issue with part of the MR-Clipart License Agreement

It states:

3. YOU MAY NOT:
2. translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the an image except to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
3. rent, lease, assign, or transfer the subscription except as set out in paragraph 2.5 above.
4. modify the Product or merge all or any part of the Product with another program.
6. separate the component parts of the Product for use on more than one computer.

I typically merge the template into Photoshop if the wrap product requires various photos and or photo manipulation?

Seems to only be an issue if you intend to write a graphics program that would incorporate that template as a feature or module. That doesn't mean that you can't open this product with a graphics editor to use for layouts from how I'm understanding it. I might be wrong. I've definitely been wrong before.

phototec

Seems to only be an issue if you intend to write a graphics program that would incorporate that template as a feature or module. That doesn't mean that you can't open this product with a graphics editor to use for layouts from how I'm understanding it. I might be wrong. I've definitely been wrong before.

You may be RIGHT, I may have taken the statement to literal!

:thumb:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred,

It states:

3. YOU MAY NOT:

Yes, I think you're over complicating it. The following may add some clarity and ease your mind:

GUIDELINES FOR THE USE OF PHOTO OBJECTS AND PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES
This product contain numerous photo images (collectively referred to as the -Images") which are either owned by MR Moebes & Ratajczak OHG or licensed from a third- or a fourth-party. As a user of this product you are free to use, modify and publish the Images as you wish subject to the restrictions set out below. If you are uncertain as to whether your intended use is in compliance with the Guidelines set out below, we recommend that you seek the advice of your own lawyer or legal counsel. MR Moebes & Ratajczak OHG nor ist resellers or suppliers will not provide you with an opinion as to whether your use is in compliance with these Guidelines.
A. YOU MAY, subject to any restrictions set out below:
incorporate any Image(s) into your own original work and publish, display and distribute your work in any media.
You may not, however, resell, sublicense or otherwise make available the Image(s) for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or web page. For example, the Image(s) may be used as part of a web page design, but may not be made available for downloading separately or in a format designed or intended for permanent storage or re-use by others. Similarly, clients may be provided with copies of the Image(s) (including digital files) as an integral part of a work product, but may not be provided with the Image(s) or permitted to use the Image(s) separately or as part of any other product; make one (1) copy of the Image(s) for backup or archival purposes.
B. YOU MAY NOT
create scandalous, obscene, defamatory or immoral works using the Image(s) nor use the Image(s) for any other purpose which is prohibited by law; use or permit the use of the Image(s) or any part thereof as a trademark or service mark, or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the Image(s) or any part thereof; use the Image(s) in electronic format, on-line or in multimedia applications unless the Image(s) are incorporated for viewing purposes only and no permission is given to download and/or save the Image(s) for any reason. rent, lease, sublicense or lend the Image(s), or a copy thereof, to another person or legal entity. You may, however, transfer all your license to use the Image(s) to another person or legal entity, provided that (i) you transfer the Image(s) and this License, including all copies (except copies incorporated into your work product as permitted under this License), to such person or entity, (ii) that you retain no copies, including copies stored on a computer or other storage device, and (iii) the receiving party agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License; use any Image(s) except as expressly permitted by this License.