• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2022's new overused business word.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I've noticed this word a lot too.
It's new meaning is "something you don't want to do".
Lol, around my work place, when my boss comes up to me and says "we have the opportunity to..."
It means a pain in (my arse)... But lucrative enough for him to consider.

garyroy

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the opportunity to respond to your post regarding the use of the word "opportunity".
It's not often that a sign maker gets the opportunity to engage with others regarding the use of the word opportunity.
In fact, I cannot recall the opportunity to do this since being a member of the signs101, but I now heartily embrace the opportunity to do so.
Thank you for presenting myself and others with this fine opportunity.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the opportunity to respond to your post regarding the use of the word "opportunity".
It's not often that a sign maker gets the opportunity to engage with others regarding the use of the word opportunity.
In fact, I cannot recall the opportunity to do this since being a member of the signs101, but I now heartily embrace the opportunity to do so.
Thank you for presenting myself and others with this fine opportunity.
Kamala, is that you?

netsol

"Opportunity"

Why is everything an opportunity now?

"Hey, I have an opportunity in your area to install 4 sets of channel letters about an hour away for $250!" Yeah, what an opportunity!
in much the same way that everything the government suanders money on is an "investment" or is "infrastructure" (EXCEPT FOR THINGS THAT ACTUALLY ARE...)

Opportunity came from a focus group

gnubler

Good to know ... The next attractive girl I meet I will tell her I have an opportunity for her.
I suggest sticking with a retraction.

The word I hate that appears on every corporate website's menu is "Solutions". Makes me cringe just thinking about sales & marketing slime and their favorite buzzwords.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
in much the same way that everything the government suanders money on is an "investment" or is "infrastructure" (EXCEPT FOR THINGS THAT ACTUALLY ARE...)

Opportunity came from a focus group
Job creators beg for that investment money