• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2022's new overused business word.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I despise, dude. When someone says that in my direction, it takes about 2 seconds to recover and move on. I just glare at them for those 2 seconds and think. I do not want to kill this person, do I ??

Yo, I was thinkin' dude, that you could whip something like this up, dude on your computer stuff, dude and make this actually look like something, dude. How 'bout it, dude ?? 2 seconds later and I come back to life.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I despise, dude. When someone says that in my direction, it takes about 2 seconds to recover and move on. I just glare at them for those 2 seconds and think. I do not want to kill this person, do I ??

Yo, I was thinkin' dude, that you could whip something like this up, dude on your computer stuff, dude and make this actually look like something, dude. How 'bout it, dude ?? 2 seconds later and I come back to life.
I use dude, by itself, in place of WTF

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"

I think todays "Listen Sharp" email might be able to help you with this G. It has something to do with listening and not getting offended.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's alright. I might've done that a time or two for emphasis. I just hate people calling me dude, especially when they know my frickin' name to begin with.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think todays "Listen Sharp" email might be able to help you with this G. It has something to do with listening and not getting offended.

Is this one of roberts words of encouragement for listening ??

I do believe if the sender was sending a better group of words and proper words, it would be much easier to listen. However, by using antagonizing words, phrases and misuse of our language, it become impossible to listen to an idiot. There is no listening to dumbness or idiotic drivel.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
But do I listen........... ?? Nope. Cause I A I N 'T L I S T E N I N G.
Clearly you are not listening, because Johnny was talking to himself....
When you start on one of your rants with someone I say to myself "Dude, STFU".