• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3 days until inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:ROFLMAO: hahahaaa, coming from the guy who said this place is for signs, not nonsense.............. :rolleyes:

decalman

You trust what you read??
Mainstream news, polls, is all a fake.
Yes, propaganda is a reality.

I'm not political, but , ive noticed that 25000 poeple showed up at his speaking events, and on a good day, hundreds at his opponents.
Plus I've done my own poll, and 9 of 10 poeple I've talked to voted for him.

skyhigh

Politics I can only guess......
The stock market I make educated guesses.....

For everything else, I get out my lucky silver dollar and give it a flip.
It's worked pretty well for me so far.)))))

David Wright

If we learned anything from this past election it would be polls don't matter, are not accurate and are biased.
Why are we even talking polls anymore. We had a real one called an election. Done.

Marlene

how is the news fake when all they are doing is showing clips of that tangerine clown saying the things he says? he can claim he never said them but he forgets it is being broadcast for all to see. anyone who thinks it is fake might want to get their eyes and ears checked

Johnny Best

how is the news fake when all they are doing is showing clips of that tangerine clown saying the things he says? he can claim he never said them but he forgets it is being broadcast for all to see. anyone who thinks it is fake might want to get their eyes and ears checked

I think some of the 60% just spoke up.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
Clown he is not, I could not be happier to see a real man in the white house to stand up for ME and stop the liberal takeover.... the real clown is finally gone.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't quite understand it ?? It's alright to make fun of this guy, call him tangerine whatever, but when anyone spoke up about our mulatto president, they were racists. How so ?? The guy wasn't even full blown black, but he's considered our first black President. Do you think they meant.... first mulatto president, but no liberals would've known what that meant ?? Betcha all those Hollywood brilliant actors and actresses who haven't moved outta the country yet wouldn't have known how to act calling it how it truly was. Probably would've thought you were ordering some new coffee drink. Oh, and I'd like half & half instead of full cream. Let's really mix it up.

40% - - - 60% who cares ?? In less than three days, we all will have a new president whether you like it or not, whether you wanna stand for our National Anthem or sit through it. Whether you wanna sit and not say the Pledge of Allegiance. Respect, patriotism and lotsa other things have been lost in the last 40 years or so. This country is still a wonderful Nation and in my opinion, the best one on the globe, but our soldiers, police and firefighters will save all of your a$$es no matter what you think or believe. That you can count on.

:wavingflag: God Bless America :wavingflag:

:thankyou:

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday

Don't forget. What your eye's and ear's are telling you...Came from a corrupt and
completely distrustfull source

ThatGuy

I am only slightly biased. This was my shop parking lot in November. Trump5.jpg Trump2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.