• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3 days until inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
The difference is this time the Canadian lumbermen are able to sell all they have without the USA at all. Before the USA would hold them over a barrel and make demands and add charges etc. But now China (and I am sure many other countries) are happy to do business with Canada, cutting out the USA completely. They are way ahead of the squeeze. If the USA plays any games they are not going to deal with them, and this will not effect their business in any way. So in 10 days, the USA will lose all the Canadian lumber that is currently being supplied. And there is a lot of it.

Canada will have to tread lightly getting into a trade war with the USA. Trump will counter strike and cut off maple syrup imports. Even the huge population of China will not be able to match the USA's consumption of that sugary goodness.

wayne k
guam usa

dypinc

Or he is a Lumberman on his spare time.
Forrest Gump was named after a Civil war hero, Nathan Bedford Forrest, and thats all I have to say about that.

We know that he was original founder of the modern day post war democrats, but finely there disappearing. Don't worry they don't control much anymore except where they rig the elections, and I expect that will be stopped soon. Their propaganda wing has been exposed and decimated. A new birth of freedom for all is on the way. Praise the Lord!

equippaint

The difference is this time the Canadian lumbermen are able to sell all they have without the USA at all. Before the USA would hold them over a barrel and make demands and add charges etc. But now China (and I am sure many other countries) are happy to do business with Canada, cutting out the USA completely. They are way ahead of the squeeze. If the USA plays any games they are not going to deal with them, and this will not effect their business in any way. So in 10 days, the USA will lose all the Canadian lumber that is currently being supplied. And there is a lot of it.

Politics aside, this is a big worry I have with a hard nosed stance. Our trade partners may realize we arent as important as they thought once theyre backed in a corner. Its just like having that large time consuming annoying account that you finally put your foot down with. You think you cant survive without them but once theyre gone you end up doing better than when you had them. If were that customer, we will never get that vendor back without huge concessions and even then it will be a damaged relationship for a long time.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Only a few hours to go, then it's President Trump and Vice President Pence.

Considering all the BS that is supposed to take place, I think it will still be an honorable good time. People displaying their rights is what it's all about. Just a shame that the very people many look up to are doing it this way. Yeah well, it takes all kinds to make the world go round.

Go U S A :wavingflag:

Gino

Premium Subscriber

I will live with whatever happens. I lived through the last 8 years of many many terrible decisions, I can go a little longer. Time will tell. One thing we've learned from the last year or two is...... never listen to our media, newspapers or systems in place, which are basically senseless propaganda. Listen all around you and keep yourself safe. It can be done.

skyhigh

It's been a dissapointing last 8 years......and a disappointing 4 years to come.

I just watched the trumps arrive with tho Obama's waiting on the steps......with the Marines saluting these 2 Commander and Chiefs that never served.

Humbling? Or are they both so arrogant not to be?

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
It's funny how people hate change and think that doing the same thing over and over again somehow will get a different result. Trump IMO will be by far the best president I have ever seen Because of the fact he will not do the same SHT that everyother prez has done.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Get over it snowflakes change is coming.

I don't post as much as I used to and I'm sure no one has missed me, but for an Admin of this site to refer to people as snowflakes seems crazy to me. It doesn't really make me want to participate more. Just my 2¢ - I'm sure you don't care what the snowflakes think.

skyhigh

Thicker skin there ThinkSigns.

Paul seems like he can take it also. Can't ya, ohhh misguided one? Hahahaha

Johnny Best

I have been called a lot worse than "snowflake", its not crazy, people just love to complain about change. Its unsettling and not the norm they are use to. Hopefully we will have warmer weather and they will melt away.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
I don't post as much as I used to and I'm sure no one has missed me, but for an Admin of this site to refer to people as snowflakes seems crazy to me. It doesn't really make me want to participate more. Just my 2¢ - I'm sure you don't care what the snowflakes think.

Oh i'm sorry.....I call it like I see it.....

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member

I'm not just the Admin BUT i't owner but let me guess because I don't hold a liberal snowflake view my opinion is not PC :) But if I spoke out against Trump no one would have a problem with.

C

ColoPrinthead

I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump. I think it's time to quit being rude to each other and come together in hoping for the best for our country and new administration.
:wavingflag::toasting:

Status
Not open for further replies.