• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

33 metre banner rolls....NOT!!!!

stickermonkey

I be around Jane and Langstaff

Cant say my workflow is any good though as I never did digital when I originally set up. I wish I had about 500 sq ft more these days as it is getting a bit tight

I hear ya...I myself need to rework the space I have badly and I really need a garage that I can us to decal cars and put together larger signs. But I bought a very old building in 2006 and it's been eating all my money!! lol It has a very large appetite!! lol Next time I go down to Vaughan...I'd love to pop in to meet you and your crew...its always nice to see how other shops run. :)

I usually stay at the Super Eight across from where ND Graphics old location was. On Steeles Avenue. We're hoping to get down there again soon to meet with some new suppliers etc. I come from a really small town up in Northern Ontario...so any chance I get to go South I take!!

Kyla

gabagoo

I hear ya...I myself need to rework the space I have badly and I really need a garage that I can us to decal cars and put together larger signs. But I bought a very old building in 2006 and it's been eating all my money!! lol It has a very large appetite!! lol Next time I go down to Vaughan...I'd love to pop in to meet you and your crew...its always nice to see how other shops run. :)

I usually stay at the Super Eight across from where ND Graphics old location was. On Steeles Avenue. We're hoping to get down there again soon to meet with some new suppliers etc. I come from a really small town up in Northern Ontario...so any chance I get to go South I take!!

Kyla

yup come on by, we are not far from ND's new location

signswi

While we're on the subject of irritating banner trends - what's up with manufacturers starting to glue the end of the banner roll to the core with super non-releasing industrial strength adhesive so that instead of the printer feed pulling the banner off the core it drags the damn core up and into the printer feed causing all kinds of mis-feed jam and motor fault hell.

And you never know when you'll get one of these "special" rolls either! I check the attachment now anytime I'm going to be running near to the end of a roll just for this reason. At least it just prints in place instead of pulling the roll up into the machine, that sounds like a terrible feed mechanism!