• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3D Raised Decals

myront

CorelDRAW is best
We once had a customer who wanted the text "Camaro" on his valve covers but wanted it to have that raised look. His idea was to stick several layers of vinyl then he'd have the covers dipped in chrome whereby making that raised look. We put the vinyl on but he never came back to show us how it turned out.

rossmosh

I'm perplexed as to why there is a question. It's definitely made of PVC or silicone. Go online and type in "PVC Keychain". Here's a supplier I've worked with (but not for this product)

http://pinbadgestore.com/product/product.php?lang=en&class2=126 If you google it, you can see how they're made.

If you go on Youtube and type in PVC keychain, you can watch them made. It's basically liquid PVC that gets squirted out based on a mold and CNC program.