• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M Media

Stealth Ryder

The Supplier stepped up and refunded the cost of the 2 rolls of 3M, the job was done again Monday morning using the Avery product, customer is now happy... Only thing we are out now is the cost of paying the Installer twice for the same job, it was not his fault and he did do an exceptional job 2 times...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Sounds like the best ending you could expect under the circumstances.
Did 3M say anything about this be an isolated case or that it might be part of a larger problem?
Did you get any photos of the finished car you could share?

wayne k
guam usa

Stealth Ryder

When they talked to us last week they were trying to convince us to use the product, no conversation since with 3M, the supplier is the only one to respond at this time...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'll bet you anything, you didn't do this on the third Tuesday of an even month. Many times the end flaps are marked as to when you can actually use certain medias. Oh, and what were you wearing.................. :popcorn:

Stealth Ryder

Ferrari Wrap Before and After

Before & After

Attachments

• FerrariWrap.jpg
    FerrariWrap.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 109

2B

lets be honest here.............. who gives a rats A$$ about the wrap!!!

HOW DOES IT DRIVE?

HOW MANY BURN OUTS AND DONUTS DID YOU DO?

BTW much better color

Stealth Ryder

Wraps

Thanks for the compliment. We tend to use Avery as much as possible, hate that we had a bad experience with the 3M film... We have never seen anything like this and I feel like it is most likely an isolated event, at least we hope so...

johnnysigns

Only thing I don't like about the Avery is not all the colors are 100% opaque. Not sure how the 3M stacks up in that regard.

The Pearl from Avery not being as opaque forced me to use 3m on a job instead of Avery. Customer is a interior painter, and noticed it was a tad bit transparent, and the vehicle is two-toned so yea...