• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

400 to high???

skyhigh

Both are 30" tall logo's.
:help

If its the one on the right, I think you have a little wiggle room. (I'd go $397.00))))
If its the one on the left you quoted for $400, then you are Edna's brother??

Either way, you need to ask better questions than Edna!!

Attachments

• 30 inch.jpg
    30 inch.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 128
J

john1

Both are 30" tall logo's.
:help

If its the one on the right, I think you have a little wiggle room. (I'd go $397.00))))
If its the one on the left you quoted for $400, then you are Edna's brother??

Either way, you need to ask better questions than Edna!!

Exactly why I was asking Jill, could be a 30" circle or 30"x96" graphic. This gives two different prices. Correct me if I'm wrong :help

J

john1

Including 2 colors of vinyl, install and a simple layout I'd been at $600-699 for this install on the 2 sides alone depending on cal vs cast. Even though most on here don't use cal cut vinyl, I have had no issues on flat services with it in 5 years and on jobs like this can help meet your customers budget.

I say your customer was cheap and so was your price but, Lesson learned and you did still make money just not as much as you could have.