• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4K monitor compatibility

IsItFasst

Not a huge deal but noticed today that if I drag and drop a color onto my workspace it doesn't work. I have to drag it off the workspace in order to get it to work. It is like my mouse is several inches off from where it should be when dragging and dropping colors. Normal dragging and dropping works just fine so far on everything else. This started happening after upgrading to monitors that have a 3840x2160 resolution. Anyone else notice any glitches like this when running extremely high resolution monitors?

IsItFasst

I suppose I can adjust the resolution on that monitor if it becomes an issue. But I really like how I can fit so much more on screen with the proper resolution. Not a big deal in Flexi but for my other monitor it makes a big difference of how much more I can fit on that screen.

IsItFasst

One other thing I find odd is half the time after I wake up my monitors my Flexi has moved to monitor 1 even though I keep it on monitor 2. Strange since this only happens about 25% of the time...the other 75% it stays where it should.

WildWestDesigns

One other thing I find odd is half the time after I wake up my monitors my Flexi has moved to monitor 1 even though I keep it on monitor 2. Strange since this only happens about 25% of the time...the other 75% it stays where it should.

Does something else happen during that 25% of the time? Right after waking up the computer or unlocking the computer etc.

If there is something else triggering it may want to try to disable that functionality as well.

IsItFasst

Not that I can tell. I don't let my computer sleep (this computer is almost 6 years old) and never had the issue until the new video card/4k monitors. All the programs on monitor 1 stay normal and even the small pop-up boxes (I always keep design central, fill/stroke editor open) stay on monitor 2 where they should be. Just the main program moves. It is really odd.

IsItFasst

Oddly this now happens every time I turn my monitors on. And has starting messing with my menu bar layout as well.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
See if you can run Flexi in compatibility-mode - maybe set it back to Windows95....
You can make money with Flexisign but it is always an adventure.