• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New monitor, Flexi Question...

T

TonyC

I am running Flexi 11 on a windows 7 pro computer. I have just installed a new 32" monitor and I am having trouble seeing my menus/tools. I tried increasing my text size through windows but it only increases the Design Central and color palettes. All the menu items are not affected, they stay extremely small.

Anyone else had this issue?

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
I don't see where that's an option in Flexi (adjusting icon sizes).
Maybe if you turn the Magnifier on in Windows Control Panel it would help. It's in the Accessibility features and enlarges what you hover your pointer over.

mrugen

Monitor Driver

No doubt a monitor driver issue. In other words, the driver options should be checked. YOu may need to change the resolution of the montior a bit as well as work with the font sizes.

T

TonyC

Beware of 4K monitors..

I believe I found the issue. The software I am using (Adobe and Flexi) do not allow for custom "icon" or button sizing. The software is written for the buttons to be a certain size, in pixels. A 4K monitor has twice as many pixels so the buttons end up being half their "normal" size. I returned the BenQ monitor and just bought 2 more regular monitors to match my other and all is good in my little world again.

CreatedDesigns

I run dual 4k monitors and there is a setting in windows that allows you to make everything bigger I set mine to 150% because yes the icons are super small.