• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4over rewards expiring soon

slappy

Use them up by December 31st! They expire because they are switching to a 2.0 system and are not compatible with it (dunno why), but use them before you lose them :wink: Tis the season for a starbucks card for me and a few bucks off future orders, but i'm sure others here have more points to get other things so here is your reminder if you disregarded the email they sent. :doh:

Techman

ripp off,
The system is set up so you can get various amounts of points usage. But you can only use one coupon per order.

So if there are enough points to get several smaller amounts but not enuf to get one huge one, you take the smaller ones. But they lie in wait until you use them up.

qmr55

Bought a couple $50 Target gift cards and used them for Christmas shopping! No rip off for me...

Zakk

Don't forget about the “pending points”, they stay that way for a while. If they don't come out of “pending” prior to the 31st, you lose them. We just had them accelerate about 20K points. Chances are if you earn points this week, you will not get them in time to cash them in since they are not applying points to the new system until the 1st.

jimbug72

Aaaaarrrrggghhhh! I got the email so I went and cashed them in, but they must have started offering the gift cards AFTER I cashed mine in dagnabbit! I got the $50 coupon off printing because I had 5300 points...
Too bad a local guy got new equipment and started printing for us at a better price than 4over. Faster turnaround and no shipping fees so we have stopped using 4over so I would have MUCH rather gotten a $50 Target card than a $50 coupon to 4over...

slappy

no problem, once again, glad i posted it so you all get your rewards before gone! Keep bumping the thread too so others that haven't read or seen it yet cash in their rewards if needed. Thanks

ironchef

I cashed in my rewards today as well, also used their online customer support. Was very pleased with them.

TXFB.INS

waited for the last round of pending to clear. right at 23,000 points to claim.

Thanks for the reminder

TXFB.INS

Now that the old point system is out of service what is the new system and the benefits of the new system