• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

5 things you didnt know about me game

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
This is a cool way to see what other hidden talents you guys have or had..lol

5 things you didnt know about me:

#1. I made the all state high school football team
#2. I can recite just about every word from the movie Point Break
#3. I fish every chance I get
#4. I am a male slut
#5. I hate reality TV and Social Networking (Except Signs 101 of course)

Now lets here from you guys and gals.

HaroldDesign

#1. I did not play sports in high school
#2. I don't like the movie Point Break
#3. I fish every chance I get
#4. I used to be a male slut
#5. I think donuts are absolutely disgusting

gabagoo

ok here goes.

1) I live ,eat , breath....GOLF!!!! ( you knew that I know)

2) been married for 25 GREAT years with one wonderful 18 year old son

3) I love work and I look forward most days to coming in (you would never guess that based on my ranting though)

4) My grandparents worked for the govenor of New York state back in the 50's and 60's and once had the opportunity of serving Jaqueline Kennedy and her children. ( I have a framed thank you note in french that she wrote to my grand parents...ka ching)

5) did I tell you that I love golf?

J Hill Designs

#1 I was nicknamed 'Icebox' in Peewee football
#2 I think Keanu is a douche
#3 I haven't fished in well over 10 years
#4 I used to have the reputation as a male slut
#5 My band has opened for AFI

Bigdawg

Just Me
#1. I never made the all state high school football team but I did make out with a couple of 'em...
#2. I can not recite just about every word from the movie Point Break... and am scared of anyone that can...
#3. I sleep every chance I get
#4. I am not a male slut... I am not a male at all :smile:
#5. I love reality TV and Social Networking (Especially Signs 101 of course)

Circleville Signs

#1. I played professional football
#2. I love to write and play music
#3. I loathe Celine Dion, and by loath, i mean if someone made the mistake of leaving me in a room with Celine Dion and a baseball bat, bad things would happen.
#4. I can recite nearly every word from the movie Young Guns II.
#5. I would rather spend the day with my kids than just about anything else.

Gary

Pat Whatley

... except we aimed higher in them days

Yep, way on back in January. :ROFLMAO:

But here are five more:

1. I'm seriously considering planting 95 acres of corn next spring.
2. I believe in life on other planets.
3. I believe in other planes of existence on our own planet.
4. I think sports fans put far too much energy into supporting something they have no impact on (and I buy season tickets every year)
5. I have an ex-girlfriend who sends me a letter or a card about once a week. I haven't talked to her, seen her, or responded to her letters since I met my wife six years ago but the cards and letters are still coming.

Mosh

#1. I made the all state high school track, my sophmore year. Junior and Senior years my hair was too long to be on the team.
#2. "little hand says it's time to rock and roll" to quote Bodhi
#3. Have a drinking problem. Wish I could quit, can't tell you why I don't. I have 10-12 beers everyday, more on the weekends.
#4. I drive a 1966 Stingray Coupe with 327
#5. I don't really hunt that much anymore, just like shooting. I like looking at the wildlife on our farms.

Last edited:

Flame

#1 I'm actually single now

#2 I ride freestyle kick scooters, and compete at competitions all along the west coast.

#3 I don't like team sports

#4 I love teriyaki chicken

#5 I love relaxing trips to the beach

Last edited:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
#1 I was the #1 reporter for the Univ. of Maryland Diamondback newspaper in my college days.

#2 John Steinbeck is my favorite author and I have a signed letter from him that was used to settle a bet.

#3 I used to be in the office coffee service business and was a founding member of the National Coffee Service Association.

#4 I was born in Washington, D.C. and had a mother and a sister who were career federal government employees. My mother was responsible for creating the covers for CIA agents going into Laos and Cambodia during the Kennedy administration. She controlled a budget of $100 million in 1963. My sister once lost 40,000 people in Columbus, Ohio. I have a healthy skepticism for anything related to government. My good fortune is that my father was an entrepreneur.

#5 I love Survivor but have not found any other reality show I care for at all.

David Wright

Well according to Whatley's five there could be trouble. Believing in alien life and yet you are going to plant corn. Did you not see the movie Signs?

As for your former girlfriend still contacting you on a weekly basis, that's either a 48 hours show ready to happen or man, you sure do leave a lasting impression.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
1. I think all wine, except for Medoc, tastes like salad dressing.

2. I know why there was an equatorial trench around the death star in the first Star Wars production.

3. Like Woody Allen, I want to achieve immortality not through my work but by not dying.

4. I often ponder a mathematical system where a divide by zero is accommodated and thus faster than light travel is made possible.

5. I was stolen from the hospital where I was born by Gypsies, actually I am a prince.

OldPaint

humm .....tuffy this one is!!!!!
1. played football(3 games, got my right knee taken out) for the same(burgettstown pa) high school that BARRY ALVERAZ(coach for WISCONSIN BADGERS for many years) attended(2 yrs behind me). was the "rival" school for the high school that marty schotenhimer, marvin lewis(fort cherry) graduated from.also the school that played BILL COWERS school and usually beat them!!!!!
2.remember bits and pieces of a lot of movies.
3. i used to be an avid "snook" fisherman.
4.i also was a male slut.3 ex's!!!!!
5.any reality TV show SUCKS.............

GVP

1. I detest Cling Wrap

2. I think Guinness is a food group

3. I cannot for the love of me see the appeal in Twitter

4. I've never owned a new vehicle

5. My Grandfather fought in (and survived) the Battle of the Somme in 1916

TonyHoles

1. My laptop is a part of me.

2. I started my own extreme motorcycle apparel company in 2006 - wheeliephat.com

3. I have designed race leathers for 3 champion motorcycle racers - Doug Chandler, Kenny Roberts Jr., and Ben Bostrom.

4. I find it hard to believe that the universe is endless - just the thought of something being endless is hard to comprehend.

5. Since I was about 7-8 years old I believed that I would one day be very wealthy - that thought has faded a great deal.

parkedcar

1. I never played high school sports. I was in the marching band.

2. I fish all the time and fish when i should be working.

3. I'm getting married in June 2011 to my high school sweetheart and first
girlfriend and we've been together 7 years and couldn't be happier.

4. I can watch my favorite movies 15 times in a row and still never be able to
accurately quote a single line.

5. I fish too much....jk, no such thing as fish too much!

DOGraphics

5. I find the oddest things funny
compete at competitions

4. I played high school football

3. I played high school baseball

2. I played high school basketball

1. I ran high school track.

0. ...

Last edited:

SignManiac

1. I am anti-social
2. I am type A personality w/ OCD, RLS, PMS and several other syndromes
3. I am rebellious and resent authority
4. I am impatient with stupidity
5. I am a punctuality fanatic, I go off on doctors who keep me waiting for appointments