• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

#5?

Danny-The-Dude

Before I draw this.....think it is a font?

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 89

Danny-The-Dude

Thanks.

First off I would like to thank those who gave me some constructive help. It is the main reason I frequent this board looking for ideas and help. Thank you.

As for you two clowns:

That could have been redrawn in less time than it took to make the post! :ROFLMAO:

I liked the flow of the font, not the exact number. Yeah, I would have redrawn this if I wanted a #5. That is not what I was looking for.

I don't know you and you don't know me, yet you feel the need to tear me apart?

I see an awful lot of people like you two taking time to post, just to bash others looking for help. You must really have some issues in your lives to feel the need to make people feel bad to make yourself feel better. You really need to work out those problems for yourselves, not on a public forum.

I hope eveyone had a blessed & Merry Christmas!

Danny-The-Dude

My head hurts.......

So you do want the #5....

I guess I should have been more clear to begin with. I see you want to find loopholes in a simple question also. :banghead:

If this was a font, not a drawn number, I would be in business. It seems as if it is not, so I will look through my fonts & on the web to find something similar that I am happy with.

Yes I do need a #5......however.....I need to create (3) matching number sets, all of which include a #5. NOT A STAND ALONE #5!!!!

I like that style of font, so the remaining numbers all need to match.

Dave Drane

It originates from Clarendon Bold, but being on the back of those little midget race cars with serious compound curves it is just much quicker and easier to hand paint as especially the other side wwon't be the same because you need the copy flowing to the rear.