• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

50" media only prints 48"

copythat

Is there a way to be able to change the default settings on flexi software to be able to use the whole 50" media. I would like to run 2up of 24x36 posters. Settings won't let me change the width on Flexi. Just would like to get an inch of space to get a full 24" print. If I send to print now, it reduces one of the prints.

Replicator

certain printers will print the maximum with of the printer while others will only print between the pinch rollers.

don't think it has anything to do with flexi or any other rip.

on the other hand you may have the settings wrong in the flexi production manager, check your settings !

Grafix USA

I see by your profile you have a Mutoh so I'm assuming its the 50" ValueJet 1204, if so then you can only print 48" across. It holds 50" media but will only print on 48".

iSign

so why won't two 24" prints fit?
You need space between them?

Buy some 38" media, turn the posters sideways & waste nothing

copythat

I hear ya!

so why won't two 24" prints fit?
You need space between them?

Buy some 38" media, turn the posters sideways & waste nothing

I had an Encad 880 I loved that I ran two up all day. Problem was, it wasn't outdoor ink. X-partner & ( Y ) me went to see a demo on a Canon machine. At the time no knowledge about this stuff at all! We saw this mermaid being printed on the 880 & said we want that one...Like 2 F&((%^ing spoiled kids. Just to find out it's indoord's only. So Guess I shouldn't have settled in purchasing 1204. Lesson learned.

Oh yeah Island thanks for reply. Less trimming involved also.

Last edited: