• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

50 Signs for $79

phototec

Attachments

• 50 Signs for $89.jpg
    50 Signs for $89.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 113

Pat Whatley

That's way too high. The guy out of Florida who comes through town here sticking those damn things up does 100 for $99.

Gotta love that they aren't even screenprinted.

NOTE: Signs are not painted directly on the board; instead signs are made with one or two printed 11x17 white (yellow or pink) sheets of paper merged and attached to a white coroplast board, that is shrink wrapped so they are weather protected. (A white outline will show around the sign). Once signs are made and shipped there are NO REFUNDS.

Drip Dry

Nice... nothing like providing a link in the open forum to any potential customer that can google signs.

BTW.. do you have any links for cheap plumbing advice, I need a new bathroom and I want to cut out the plumber.

Pat Whatley

Nice... nothing like providing a link in the open forum to any potential customer that can google signs.

Funny, because googling "50 signs for $79 signs 101" doesn't even pull up this thread.....neither does "cheap signs signs 101" or "yard signs 101". Instead it pulls up several hundred other cheap places to get signs.

royster13

NOTE: Signs are not painted directly on the board; instead signs are made with one or two printed 11x17 white (yellow or pink) sheets of paper merged and attached to a white coroplast board, that is shrink wrapped so they are weather protected. (A white outline will show around the sign). Once signs are made and shipped there are NO REFUNDS.

10sacer

Cheap signs

Was wondering... I am sure this is CHEAP, but if you shrinkwrap the coro and then poke a hole into the shrinkwrap for the H-stake, won't that make the shrinkwrap buckle and look like crap?

binki

he also has a shrinkwrap business. he knows how to get the most out of his supplies.

couldnt you add this under tips and tricks? print a sheet of paper, glue it to a board, put saran wrap on it, instant sign.

Patrick46

So...let this guy give his work away. It's not your problem that he doesn't wanna make any money.

or is this someone you want to compete against for work???

why would you even bother?????

50 signs for $79.....or 1 sign for $790??? It's your choice.

Craig Sjoquist

Oh he's gone up in price finally

By the way those are illegal in many towns, people don't want them on there yard.

Here it's a $140 fine per sign

If you look at them they are photo copied on paper with a clear film over

AUTO-FX

around here, i've been seeing alot of white coro with magnum sharpie lettering. wonder how cheap THOSE are?

CheapVehicleWrap

"By the way those are illegal in many towns, people don't want them on there yard.

Here it's a $140 fine per sign "

ohhh.. Can I pay you to post 500 of them for me down there? I have this customer...

artsnletters

when its convenient, i grab them. Peel off the shrink wrap, you have a blank coroplast sign and step stake...let my kids practice airbrushing on them...
Tim

binki

when its convenient, i grab them. Peel off the shrink wrap, you have a blank coroplast sign and step stake...let my kids practice airbrushing on them...
Tim

Love it! We have candidates for office offer to leave signs for our yard and we say 'sure, bring as many as you have, we can place them too!' and viola, free sign stakes and a sign that we can recover for something else.

signs2trade

This guy is in my town. The signs are 12x18 not 18 x 24 and if you buy them pray it does not rain after you put them out.....limited colors.....

TheSnowman

We had a guy from like an hour away sticking them in around my town. We had just had all kinds of new sign rules put in effect in this city, and everyone was throwing their hands in the air about it. I sent this guy an email telling him to stay out of my town, and that the rest of us that live here, have to play by the rules, and can't stick our signs all over town because it's illegal now. He said that he's sorry I have time to contact him instead of keeping up with my own work, and that obviously the signs work because I emailed him. I'd like to give him a kick right in the junk.