• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

50 Signs for $79

Justin

Just thought I would revive this.. Pretty damn funny.. I know you may hate this, but I actually might do this for myself, and put my website everywhere...

J

john1

Just thought I would revive this.. Pretty damn funny.. I know you may hate this, but I actually might do this for myself, and put my website everywhere...

Stop in this business now please. Kthxbye

Justin

LOL! Why? I'm not going to sell signs.. I mean just put my website address everywhere so people can buy signs - at a real price.. It's like any other form of advertising except it's cheap... I hope you didn't think I was going to sell signs like this... I'm talking printing my web address out, and putting it everywhere.

TheSnowman

We have a law in effect two years ago that we can't put anything in public areas either, it has to be on the house side of a sidewalk if you put one in a yard, not between the sidewalk and a street.

There was some schmuck that drove through our town, from like two hours away sticking them all over public domain, and I emailed him and told him to play the game fairly like the rest of us and obey the laws...and he basically told me to shove it up my butt and that I shouldn't be jealous of how well his business plan works, and that I didn't think of it.

J

john1

We have a law in effect two years ago that we can't put anything in public areas either, it has to be on the house side of a sidewalk if you put one in a yard, not between the sidewalk and a street.

There was some schmuck that drove through our town, from like two hours away sticking them all over public domain, and I emailed him and told him to play the game fairly like the rest of us and obey the laws...and he basically told me to shove it up my butt and that I shouldn't be jealous of how well his business plan works, and that I didn't think of it.

Where did you find this info at? I have no idea what the yard sign rules are in my area, Didn't see anything on the towns website other than square footage limit for signage per business.

You guys have people putting out low balling signs and i have a guy putting out low balling wraps with about 50 images and every special effect known to man. Hell, the guys wraps suck so bad he took his own off his vehicle because it was coming up in the recessed areas and seamed all to heck. That's pretty bad lol

TwoNine

John1 - You should have a section for Temporary/Political/Etc... signage in your city's guidelines. If it's not listed? I'd just call them directly and ask...Couldn't hurt. Plus it's always a bonus to get to know your city clerks, secretaries, etc... ;)

-Chad

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
pft. I sold a single coroplast sign for $80 ... he can keep that price ... gives me something ****ty to compare my product to.