• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

8600 problem/question

crny1

Hello all,
For some reason my graphtec has started to do a double cut pass on everything. I am using cutmaster 4 and have never had this problem. It is set for single pass. Any ideas what would be causing this? Thanks in advance.

crny1

To add too it.
It is cutting rectangles (as it should) but the knife goes down and cuts clockwise. Once its at the poing where it completes the rectangle it stops and turns around and cuts counter clockwise back to the begining without ever lifting the blade.

Latest firmware and latest cutmaster 4 upgrade.

crny1

Took a blank artboard in Illy and put a rectangle on it with cut contour stroke only and sent it to the cutter and same thing. one time around clockwise and turn around and make a trip around counter clockwise.
As if this cutter didnt irritate me enough before this!!!

bannertime

Well then... Do you ever mess with those settings? Could someone else have messed with it? Maybe something got changed there. I don't know anything about Cutmaster and you say it's already set to single pass. I'm not sure what to say besides go through each setting one by one.