• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

9000/10000s severe ink problems

renamer38

Hello All

After investigating this ink problem on 9000/10000 machines i come to one conclusion with few facts about which i will not write here to much.
Regarding loosing nozzles which can many technicians diagnose like head problem or some board problem or even HP diagnose that air is in a system.
Sometimes you have some other types of problems but then its obvious if we knot what are we talking about.

After all those work by you and technician ,you'll see that only solution to clean whole system with ''Purging C.'' and after them clean with Cleaning C.''
When this operations are done maybe you'll need to replace other ink path parts cuz you have dirt inside them (head,damper even subtank-but sometimes one/few head's are enough)
After all i dont use HP 791 anymore but smth very diff. and even better...

= 790 or even 791 as i talked with best HP technicians is not the problem ,the problem is that SII fucked 790's and inks before them (HP doesn't know this(thats why they dont know shit about it))

Try it ,you will have better results(dont need to believe but i'm a technician and believe me i know what i'm talking about).There is much more information but some other time

joshie

Well... i was on 790 with severe problems. The thing is, even though Seiko produced the 790 ink, it had a different formula than the previous Seiko ink, which was flawless. What HP did was change voltages on the PHs. Why, we may ask. I still don't know. I don't think that the ink was THAT different to have much lower voltages in the HP compared to the Seiko... Now, 791 is produced by HP in Puerto Rico, some small batch had air inside, but it wasn't important. I'm on clean 791 now with all heads replaced, i'm looking forward to having no further problems with the machine, actually.

renamer38

well ,seems to me that you are a bunch of morons with no skill. Just that you're here with such a stupid questions like you dont und. the thing that i'm saying. It is clear that this post is so helpful but this ''MachServTech'' and other guys cant even change the PH properly. I know much about those kind of fagz and about their skills in this business. Again american stupid morons -if you dont see a helpful post then i think you have many bridges there in your full-of-shit country to throw off....

Pro Image

well ,seems to me that you are a bunch of morons with no skill. Just that you're here with such a stupid questions like you dont und. the thing that i'm saying. It is clear that this post is so helpful but this ''MachServTech'' and other guys cant even change the PH properly. I know much about those kind of fagz and about their skills in this business. Again american stupid morons -if you dont see a helpful post then i think you have many bridges there in your full-of-shit country to throw off....

Man you need to chill the F out............and get off your name calling, crap spewing rant........

I read you 1st post and I still don't know what your talking about other than you have some problems with your HP and the inks.........

Now CALM DOWN and CONVEY the message a little more clearly and you might just get the help you need........

Even after that crazy American hating rant..........Really I dont think you will but, Hey you made your bed so lie in it..........:doh:

Techman

its obvious English is his second language. So we cannto fault his grammer.
But we can fault his choice of blue words.
And we can fault his name calling which is not needed here.

He is offering some advice on an ink problem and a heads up on something he is becoming aware of.

For that thank you for your advice.