• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

_

victor bogdanov

I think I found the reason you're struggling, this is from your FAQ:
  • Why are your graphics cheaper than most other places ?= Please remember , We make graphics as NON PROFIT .. Our prices are low and ink / material is expensive , we use the best material in the industry. Substance X1 print media and Substance Lamination ( 21 mil ) We don't make 1 cent from the sale of these graphics. Most of ouR competition charges almost DOUBLE our prices because they stick half the money in their pocket.
I had to go and verify because too good to be true but it is

1.png

90k sales you don't make a cent, 20k in sales you don't make cent so why does it matter

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We grew under Obama. We grew under Trump. We grew under Biden. We'll grow under whomever is next if we keep doing things right. Add value for the customer. Do the math. Do the hard things. Show up every day in every sense of the word.

'23 was our best year ever. Had little to do with the prez IMHO. Had alot more to do with the great team we have here at FireSprint.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I had to go and verify because too good to be true but it is

View attachment 169257

90k sales you don't make a cent, 20k in sales you don't make cent so why does it matter
Yea, screw the competition for trying to run a business. I do it all for FREE!!!! And he wonders why it aint working out so he figures it must be the president.

No shortage of idiots out there.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
autoexebat... don't think we're as stupid as you are. You obviously just changed it. More than one person here was able to pull it up on you website and you clearly just changed it. That website sounds like it was written by a teenager that dropped out after 6th grade.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
So private message me playing dumb like we didn't all see it? Victor posted a screenshot of it. Shouldn't you be spending "hours" making $20 working on lining up your logos? Oh wait, you don't have any customers... I wonder why no one buys from you...............

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-22 215142.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-01-22 215142.jpg
    359.2 KB · Views: 109

autoexebat

So private message me playing dumb like we didn't all see it? Victor posted a screenshot of it. Shouldn't you be spending "hours" making $20 working on lining up your logos? Oh wait, you don't have any customers... I wonder why no one buys from you...............
You dumb fuck, Who said nobody buys from me ? I said sales were slow !

autoexebat

You did?? All I see are periods......................................................................
How about some more then ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................