• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a brand spanking new...

anotherdog

VP540 Delivered today, along with my new laminator. Want to keep playing with it all night.

now I'm a real sign guy, guess I'll have to become jaded like all the rest.

Just not this week.:clapping:

rdm01

Congrats, don't stay up all night playing with the new toy, you'll get plenty of
that when it breaks! :thumb:

Hope she treats you well!

Baz

Congrats, don't stay up all night playing with the new toy, you'll get plenty of
that when it breaks! :thumb:

Hope she treats you well!

Bahahaha! .. Isnt that the truth ... For me, what was once a 6 hour problem is now a 15 minute inconvenience. Congrats:thumb: Have fun with it!

Idea Design

...now I'm a real sign guy, guess I'll have to become jaded like all the rest....

Unless they delivered a case of OneShot and some brushes, you'll never have the skill or ability to be a real sign guy, just ask OP.

Congratulations, the first few days are real doozies. When my stuff got delivered, all went well until we got to moving the laminator down the stairs. The shipping weight from the supplier showed 440lbs, and ABF freight had scaled the thing at almost 800lbs!

OldPaint

Unless they delivered a case of OneShot and some brushes, you'll never have the skill or ability to be a real sign guy, just ask OP.
YOUZE GOTA BRING ME INTO THIS???? WHY??
FYI, i bought a PRINTER on ebay. now i didnt go into debt like most a ya do, but i got a printer, that does outdoor ink, for all i want to do this old encad 736, might work.
SO THERE STOP PICKIN ON ME)))))