• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a business card or a hot mess??

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I'm probably going with this card for now. I might keep trying to get the photo option to work if we have some slow time.

I like the idea of the blue for the back of the card.

Attachments

• card.jpg
    card.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 87

Brandon708

Thats better but I would add some more color. A blue back would be cool with your logo very small one the lower corner or some where.

My card is red on the back with the logo really small on it.

Marlene

love what Brandon708 did! since you have so much info, it will set your logo/company name apart from all the www, phone numbers and e-mail info.

Brandon708

Here are how my cards look.

-Silk Laminate
-Thicker stock
-Spot UV
-Red Foil
-Rounded Corners

I wanted to put all the bells and whistles (yet simple) in there so my customers know how their card could look. It really helps the image of the company.

Attachments

• IMAG0358.jpg
    IMAG0358.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 97

Marlene

So I had the idea to put vinyl letters on a mirror and take a picture of the mirror as it was pointed at our storefront.

I forgot to add in my post that thinking up cool things to try is never a bad thing. it may not work out for this but don't stop. you could have done it all in Photoshop but I like that you went past that and gave it a shot with vinyl and a mirror.

iSign

sorry the bubble color should match the thinking bubbles

damn dude.. where were you last week??

if that was just $50 worth of internet printing...

I would absolutely throw down another $50 to add John's bubbles... in a heart beat... gotta do it.. oh well, $50... don't let that stop you if you agree that the next 1000 cards you hand out could be that little bit better...shove them puppies to the back of the drawer for other promotional use!

while you're at it, check into the "Spot UV" Brandon was talking about & put even more emphasis on your logo & 'think bubbles"

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I've seen a lot of "think" logos with the thought bubbles. I've attached one from a google search. I wish I came up with it before I saw them but it feels a bit like stealing. Although, maybe the bubbles are too generic for it to be stealing.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-01-18 at 12.24.45 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-01-18 at 12.24.45 PM.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 74

iSign

you would have had to come up with it a hundred years ago... it's as much part of visual communication as the light bulb idea... way to common place for any one person to lay claim to, and everyone else to be thieves... but with your name containing "think" AND already working for you in a bubble... John's ides both "justify" the bubble being there (not that you need to, but it does... to me... and that's not a bad thing) and adds visual reference to help remember the name "think" ...which is huge (in my opinion)

Brandon708

The new cards look great. When I did the layout for you I was messing around adding another bubble on the side to make it look like a thinking bubble but I thought it looked corny so I didn't suggest it. You did good!

-Brandon

4R Graphics

I like the new cards way to go sometimes simplicity is key ( I wish some of the wrap designs I see had more simplicity).

Brandon,
I would like to know where you get your cards as the foil is nice you can PM me the info.