• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A different kind of before/after.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Might not be the client's fault.
Some of the chemicals used to clean carpets have been found to cause hallucinations.
"Looks good to me, lets go do another line of that spot remover....."

Dangerous Chemicals Found in Carpet Cleaners
Solvents Butoxyethanol and other glycol ethers,Tetrachloroethylene, Perchloroethylene
Acids and other corrosive chemicals Hydroxyacetic acid, Hydrofluoric acid, Nitrilotriacetic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium carbonate
Mildewcides and Disinfectants Tributyl tin, Formaldehyde, Phenol
Other chemicals Butane, propane and isobutanes (aerosol propellants), Dibutyl phthalate, Nonylphenol ethoxylate (surfactant), Octylphenol ethoxylate (surfactant)

wayne k
guam usa

laserman70

Typical BS.
600000 words on there to tell all we do.
have fun reading it at 50mph egghead.

Pat yours look great, nice work....

lexsigns

sorry I am at a loss for words .. hang on while I puke gag gag that is hideous!
I am convinced people have bad, no make that no taste or inteligence...

Dan Antonelli

Pat just put it on your portfolio on your site. It looks great, and no one will be able to tell if its real or Photoshopped if you tighten it a little more. Make use of the effort, and market it.

Border

after looking at this again, it kinda looks like the guy doing the cleaning is somewhat of a self-portrait...kinda sorta maybe?
Anyways, i really like your design, think you did a fantastic job. Too bad the company owner doesn't get it.

SignosaurusRex

Holyf******************************!:omg2:

Pat just put it on your portfolio on your site. It looks great, and no one will be able to tell if its real or Photoshopped if you tighten it a little more. Make use of the effort, and market it.

Damn Straight!!! What Dan said.

His "Graphic Designer" = "Significant Other"....the one wearing pants and no brains. Customer suffers from severe case of Debilitating Nadsinavice Sydrome rendering him blind and flat stupid.

SignProPlus-Chip

A prime example of how people want to match what they already have without perceiving or understanding what is actually best for them. I have heard the phrase " I want it just like my card" more times than I care to remember over the years.

Never. A good. Idea.

Jillbeans

Wow. His "designer"s version looks like sh!t!
I'd re-name yours "Biff's", lose his name and phone number, and put it in your portfolio.
I hope you didn't give the guy any files.
Not that his wife allows him access to anything.
Barf-o-rama.
Love....Jill

Marlene

Sh** thats awful. HOw can these people see this as good? Your design looks great and would help his business no doubt. The bottom one will just make people look away...sigh...

+1

that designer should be tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail

BALLPARK

Maybe mention to the designer that MS Word designs went out of style in 1987...

WTF are they thinking? I would just pass on this job as it will look like crap upon completion.

This is the type of customer that you say to them "Sorry, no I will not brand my logo on the back of the vehicle as the sign company that completed this project."

Your design looks outstanding and they are higher than a kite, if they think their design even comes close to being a decent design..lol.