• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A few recent logos -

Dan Antonelli

Very nice, indeed !!

Are they more a representation of higher end pieces or is that your average Joe Blow level ?? In other words, how would you classify them as far as complexity vs. what you charge from your company ??

We don't have a distinction, or various 'levels' of logo design. It's one price for businesses under $1m in sales, and another for those over. We budget up to 15 hours of design time, and as many revisions as needed within that time frame.

Very impressive indeed. Thanks for sharing. Your recent article in SignCraft was very inspiring. Congrats on your success ... would love to hire you do redo our website.

Thank you about the comments on the article. I actually thought it was the best article I've ever written out of the last 50 or so. To be perfectly frank though, I was disappointed I didn't get more feedback on it. I thought it might raise a lot of eyebrows, or get people talking. If some of your don't get SignCraft and would like to read that article, among some of the others, its visible on our site here: http://www.graphicd-signs.com/about-published-works (click 2011). I would love feedback on it.

ForgeInc

Dan - great stuff! I actually saw some of your work before I even joined this forum when researching fonts for logos I was working on. I'll be posting some examples soon of our work-in-progress logo, would love your feedback...

auto accents sc

Awesome stuff, I too was impressed with the "S". I also liked the Watercraft Adventures. I thought the fonts were a perfect fit. Would you mind sharing some of the fonts used? Especially the Watercraft Adventure's ones? Thanks in advance.

Pinfinity

Dan, since day one I have always been an admirer or your talent equally as to what you give back to this industry. I for one, really appreciate your fine workmanship

Malkin

Awesome stuff, I too was impressed with the "S". I also liked the Watercraft Adventures. I thought the fonts were a perfect fit. Would you mind sharing some of the fonts used? Especially the Watercraft Adventure's ones? Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure he was saying that those were hand drawn letterforms.

Dan Antonelli

Hey Guys,

Thanks again for the feedback. Much appreciated.

For the logo for WaterCraft logo, the main copy is hand drawn.
Elegant uses one of the Letterhead Fonts (Bell Boy I think?) and ITC Blair for secondary.
US Med is Myriad bold ital
Foothill is a modified Trajan (Yeh I know, overkill on trajan these days)
Simple step uses a new font I really like called Accord.
And Hockey Boss is a modified Frutiget black.

Hope that helps!