• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a... house? I think

SignaramaFL

I have to recreate this business card, and I am not sure where to even start looking for this ... house? or where to find something similar. I am not sure what this structure would be called... any help would be great, thank you!

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 96

CanuckSigns

I think it's called a "unless you have the original artwork in a usable digital format, this is going to cost you a fortune"

SignaramaFL

haha ya that's fairly close to what I told the customer, but I was hoping someone could at least name that type of building so I can find something similar

Mike F

To me, looks like one of those big wooden awning-type things you see on the boardwalk at the beach that you can stand under/in to get out of the sun and watch the ocean. Helluvalot fancier lookin' than the ones I've seen here in Jersey, but that's what it appears to be.

Jillbeans

Isn't that a pergola?
Excuse my spelling, I've only heard it on This Old House back in the Bob Vila days.

Border

Just redraw it without all the detail. Keep the basic shape so it is recognizable, just "modernized" a bit.

Clear Choice

Just redraw it without all the detail. Keep the basic shape so it is recognizable, just "modernized" a bit.

Yes....modernize it. Really it's not so bad...a rectangle with some brick-like texture in it with a stylized black roof on top. Those window/entrance things at the front are alike...so make one and duplicate. Add some bushes and palm trees and voila!

Looks like some sort of architectural preliminary drawing. It's probably handing on someone's wall.

Sue2

S'N'S

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, if not mods delete it.
10 minute quickie and you fill in the rest.

Attachments

• House.jpg
    House.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 71
  • House.ai
    87.4 KB · Views: 95

Vinylman

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, if not mods delete it.
10 minute quickie and you fill in the rest.

I think S'N'S has handed you a "GIFT".
A few minor tweeks on your part can finish this artwork in no time.
PLEASE DON'T give this away for free. CHARGE THE customer for re-creating the artwork.
Look at the artwork S'N'S has given you and make the corrections that will make this look like the original artwork.

The word "pantry" in your scan would lead me to think this was a convenience store building???
[/SIZE]

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Looked like a half hour of digitizing to me. A skill anyone in here should have. At my last job me and other designer were constantly having to draw (digitize) on top of photos of buildings complete with all architectural detail for absolutely realistic renderings. You get pretty fast at it after awhile. Have a go at it.