• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A little cold today

genericname

No that's not cold.....That's crazy... I remember seeing snow when I was much younger and I am glad I haven't seen it for the last 40 years.

That's a shame! Means you missed out on the most fun/dangerous of all childhood activities; the infamous, downhill, after-dark, GT Snowracer competition!

On a side note, just forgot one more casualty of the weather. Yesterday, the winds were so bad, the bolts for my gated fence pulled right out of the side of the building, and I found one of the doors lying on the ground in front of my car.

ChicagoGraphics

Its 7 NW of you and its suppose to snow Thursday.

With the 60mph winds we had Friday & Saturday, we've got two signs that came down. Pan Face Cover for the LED Gas Station Prices and a billboard got some wind behind it and pulled it up.

I don't mind the extra cash, but it sure does put a stain on getting everything else done.

Were not going to get any snow this year in the city which is good, because I hate snow and winter altogether. It was really windy here Friday night.