• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A little logo help....

Whoozziee

i kinda hate it. it doesn't "brand" the company at all. it'd be like ford motor company using a picture of a truck as a logo. you need to get out of the box and not use those buildings. living is a condo is horrible, so don't remind the clients that they will be trapped in a giant building by showing it over and over again. the look of it borders on institutional.

create a logo that has more emotional content, like the name of the company laid over a modern vector of a door knocker. that way they'd be reminding the clients of "their property" i.e. their condo/door. not that they are sharing it with a bunch of strangers because it's more affordable than an actual home.

I think your opinion about "condo's" is a bit too narrow and bound to your own geographical home. Where I live alot of "condo's" are "luxe condo's" and are well above the standard homing. Typically the ground floor are used as practices for doctors of all kinds.

Back on-topic. I also like the top right of post #6. Would make the houses a bit smaller.

sthammar

Artbot.
Very good idea accually. I have tryed not the door nocker but a door handle, but the client sorry to say didn't want to listen. As i sad to Dan i tryed to skip the rules and emphased that it would be good for them to change and that it sad much more with those logos. But to be honest i think the client didn't want to understand or they just whern't ready for a bigger change. Imop they hade there mind set for what they wanted and didn't want to listen at all because i have really tried hard to convince them. The biggest reson i think was that on the board who where taking all the decisions there was a teacher in Graphic design at a local university...

The condos are very luxury and expensive so i don´t think anyone consider them insted of a "real" home!

Well... Anyway they have choosen and the client is "always" right in the end.... or not...