• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A lot of work for a low impact sign...oh well...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Just installed these at the Perot Museum here in Dallas. I guess they wanted the subtle look. White wall with white letters.

I know I'm in the wrong business for someone that doesn't like heights, but it's done at least. The install was about three stories up due to the open area directly beneath it.

Included a couple of more pictures of the building itself just because it's cool. :)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 77

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks good but is going to be hard to see for anyone not knowing it is there.
What is the model of that man lift with the tracks?
It looks like it could fit in as part of the building decor.

wayne k
guam usa

Richard G

Nice job, and don't worry your not the only on in this business who can take heights.
Go Figure why we love this business so much....

weaselboogie

Love subtle. with letters that large, they wont miss it even if its the same color.

I can never sell customers on subtle. I'd love to do a full 3d sign in all one color and let the shadows and highlights define it.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Way too cool.....but what's that "giant sucking sound"?

Sorry...just had to throw that in.

JB

skyhigh

I know I'm in the wrong business for someone that doesn't like heights, but it's done at least.

And did you find it especially stressful that you had to swing over top of the stairwell? LOL

visual800

another example of architects sitting around and hitting the crack bong late at night. i cant even focus on wth is going on here, cool install though

Jillbeans

That's a really interesting building.
I like that they didn't clutter it with in-your-face signs.
Love....Jill

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Looks good but is going to be hard to see for anyone not knowing it is there.
What is the model of that man lift with the tracks?
It looks like it could fit in as part of the building decor.

wayne k
guam usa

It's the Teupen LEO 13 GT (link). Again, I'm not much for heights, but it was a pretty smoothly operating piece of equipment. The only thing I didn't love was the front of the bucket has kind of a permanent lean downward and isn't adjustable.

Looks like very nice install indeed, a good example why they call you.

Thank you, Craig!

Way too cool.....but what's that "giant sucking sound"?

Sorry...just had to throw that in.

JB

The joke is probably obvious, but I'm missing it lol. Unless you're referring to the vent...?

And did you find it especially stressful that you had to swing over top of the stairwell? LOL

Yes. lol...

Eyes forward, eyes forward, eyes forward... :covereyes:

another example of architects sitting around and hitting the crack bong late at night. i cant even focus on wth is going on here, cool install though

It's a very busy building lol...thanks.

That's a really interesting building.
I like that they didn't clutter it with in-your-face signs.
Love....Jill

Agreed. I'm kind of liking the choice they made to go with the white-on-white the more I look at it. Kind of a classy move to have their name but not right in your face.

The floor indicators are a little more in your face though...they're about 8' tall white vinyl.

Attachments

• IMG_2983.jpg
    IMG_2983.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 81

showcase 66

The building is definitely a modern design but I think it looks good compared to what they could have done to it. You also got to remember this a museum so the building is also going to be apart of the attraction. I honestly look at the building and am inspired by the engineering involved to make this building look like this.

As for the sign, I like how it looks with the mono tone look. Simple sign for a complex area. If you did to much to it, in my opinion, it would be too much and overpowering for the space. Good job on the sign and install.

It is funny how many of us have a fear of heights in this profession. 20' up a latter and a slight breeze I feel like I am hugging the ladder. Put me in a bucket with harness I am fine. No harness, I am nervous as hell. Even saying this, I have been skydiving, bungee jumping, and cliff jumping.