• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A present to you

formanek

MY TACO TRUCKS ARE IN. MY TACO TRUCKS ARE IN. 20 of those babies are gracing my shop. Now to skin and unhook that annoying music. Thanks again for the idea and the template. Big props!

formanek

First thing I did................. drilled a hole in the bottom through the speaker to rid it of that annoying beat box music. :rock-n-roll:

formanek

Here is my first one for my own biz.

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 103

ProColorGraphics

I finally have mine coming! (My delay in getting the order in, not MegaToys) Can't wait to start playing. Any word as to what you guys are going to charge for one of these?

formanek

I will tell ya. I am charging $100 for full skin'd. The twin roof vents work PERFECT for holding business cards between them. That is what customers are using them for. They are not real fast things to place the graphics on. You ABSOLUTELY should paint them black as Josh suggested in his great blog. The neon orange and green show up so easy on a seam, etc. if you don't.

Thanks again Josh for the great idea! :U Rock:

JoshLoring

formanek said:
The twin roof vents work PERFECT for holding business cards between them.

Thanks again Josh for the great idea! :U Rock:

Welcome!
Send me a pic. Are you just stacking them in between?

Also- You guys all got a delay because my client ordered a pallet of 1k worth lol.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
:>)

I'm making mine a digital copy - shipping is too expensive out here.
Will post when it is ready to wrap.

wayne k
guam usa