• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

About me...seems I need to tell you all about myself

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people

Yup knows what ya mean when ya talk about signs to others ...lol like whaa don't wanna hear it ..lol

Tim Aucoin

Hi Kyla... welcome from Calgary, Alberta! We're a printing company here that's getting out of the offset business to make room for the growing sign end of things. We'll be 100% digital by the end of this year!

Great intro and I'm sure you're going to be a very welcome addition to "the family"!! :Big Laugh

iSign

Welcome from Hawaii!
Thanks for the nice intro.. user name didn't give me that picture at all, so now it will!

stickermonkey

Hi Kyla... welcome from Calgary, Alberta! We're a printing company here that's getting out of the offset business to make room for the growing sign end of things. We'll be 100% digital by the end of this year!

Great intro and I'm sure you're going to be a very welcome addition to "the family"!! :Big Laugh

ha...I'm actually looking to expand into offset (just want to do quick, smaller volume orders in house) any advice or info on this would be great. :) I'd be happy to help you as best I can with digi...just go into doing large format in house a couple years ago. :thumb: