• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Acrylic sign we just finished up...

Ursta Graphics

Just finished this one up for a new local pizza joint. Acrylic panels with digital prints from my new DC4. Pole stripes were done out of regular vinyl.

South_pies_menu_logo.jpg

P1010005.JPG

P10100471.JPG

Ursta Graphics

Yea they glow pretty good! I was kinda skeptical at first but the prints did show up well for being white on white w/lam.

Ursta i am a big fan of your design work and love this design as posted as a design. but the illuminated version is difficult to read not sure if it is just the photos or if it is actuality. i can think of a few things that would make it easier to read when illuminated heavier fonts (word pizza) and more space between the letters or rearranging the artwork so that the lettering was the substrate and the field of the sign was sheeted out so that the strength of illumination was from the message of the sign and not the body of the substrate.