• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Add Camo Dipping to your Services

coastguy111

I will have to dig up the link, but you can make your own prints now. Company sells the specific paper needed and lists all printers that are compatible. From what I remember it's actually very inexpensive. So let me get to digging through my computer for my saved files...

studebaker

Deluded Artist
Good Lord yeah! I've been doing it the last three years and having a profitable blast doing it. I still haven't figured out why more sign shops aren't doing this...

28378198_1718768071516203_4660823291757408392_n.jpg

It is a specialized application, but can be very profitable with the right customer base.

Hydro-dipping requires water-based pigment ink - this is yet another application which is available to HP Latex users, but not to users of eco-solvent or UV printers.

tooler82

Does this actually have to do with a sign shop? Or is this something in a vat or bucket you just dip it in and don’t even need our machines?

wrappin

Start your own camo dipping business using the DIY Camo Dip Kit from http://www.camodipkit.com/

The ONLY Pro-Grade Camo Hydrographics kit on the market that you can do at home. Perfect on guns, deer skulls, hunting gear, auto parts, and more. Over 40 camo patterns to choose from plus carbon fiber, wood grain, skulls, and other neat designs. Complete kits are available, or you can buy individual supplies including camo film, activator, paint, clear coat, etc...
Curious if anyone ever got into this...