• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

adhesive backed paper?

niksagkram

Anybody print/cut on ADHESIVE BACKED PAPER, for cheap "throw-away" labels? Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Mark

petepaz

we used some stuff from fellers in the past. don't get a big call for the paper but it shouldn't be a problem. just have to fool around till you get the right pressure on your blade.

JMPrinting

How many stickers and what sizes? If there aren't a lot then use full sheet sticker paper avery carries. If you are looking for more or on a roll then fellers carries one that I buy, works great for interior. I think its like $95 for 100ft

niksagkram

Customer said "a few thousand", 2"x4", so I should nail that down first. Just checked one supplier here in Canada, and a 54"x164' roll of paper is $265.00 Canadian! $100 more than the econo vinyl we normally print on. And they don't stock shorter rolls.