• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advantage or Grimco?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Make sure you get a quote from Proveer!! They will match any of the prices and since we have talked now multiple times I would reccomend getting a price from Proveer Sue.

brush1

Matt Dunn from Grimco in Denver rocks.
I have only good words about service from him.
I got Seal Laminator from them. Very happy with service.
Service is what you need to focus on.

Suz

Hey Josh,
Thanks for your input. I did call them, they said they had plenty of machines in stock, the Sales person was very nice. But I decided to go with IRG, and even asked them to round the price up a bit to cover my Tech, but it was still very reasonable. So, because I asked them to add some, they were not the cheapest, but I wasn't looking for cheapest. They are providing payment to my chosen Technician and so I'm extremely happy they obliged. This will mean so much to me if I ever get into a situation where I need a Certified Tech nearby that I know already. Relationships are everything. I've met so many decent people in my search for the right machine and Tech combo. I hope to support them and have an ongoing business relationship which is so important especially these days. Thanks Josh!

Suz

Hello Brush,
I'm really glad you are so happy with your purchase, and I think you are right that Service is the thing to focus on, which I have done. I'm blessed to have a Tech nearby and I like her very much!!! She's a long time pro and her son is also a Tech. How great is that? Thanks for the great advice! I feel good about this now. Yay! It's worse than buying a car for me. It has been 12 years since I bought a new car. Geesh! :) Happy with my decision!

Suz

Brigham,

Thanks for the suggestion. Happily, I decided today to purchase through IRG out of Los Angelas, California. He was a blast to work with, what a relief! I'm getti'n excited now! :)