• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advertising on Youtube with video ads?

858Graphics

www.858graphics.com
I've heard lots of good things about advertising on youtube and wanted to know if anyone had any success or horror stories they wanted to share?

I just finished making our first video and the way I understand it is I get free plays and am only charged when a user clicks my link.

[video=youtube;LMHgZ1Mw6Ro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMHgZ1Mw6Ro&list=UUDS3s0aS-yV4tPs8FjRPxBQ[/video]

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Interesting.
In the next video have the boss man look into the camera when he is selling.
That Thousand-Yard-Stare past the camera works better in war docudramas...

wayne k
guam usa

Techman

build a teleprompter for 50 bucks and, have the model look into it when reading the script and look real.
teleprompter,, using FREE software on a tablet or smart phone.
i have one and it is amazing.
whatever you do.. Lose that "sticker" term. it is not endearing at all.

Jwalk

1000 yard stare . lol. docudramas .

Stickers does sound a bit harsh.

Views on your channel can be really beneficial for seo.

John Butto

stickers in space

reentry will take a toll on stickers...

Attachments

• discovery.jpg
    discovery.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 47

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I can't make out what the initial voice-over is saying. Sounds very much like a $hit salesman with a mouthful of samples.

'Stickers' are what you get from cactus or in Cracker Jack boxes. The term is 'decal'.

Stickers or decals, running out and buying some is the last thing on my mind after watching this. Amateur videos wherein the participants are desperately trying to look like Serious Specimens almost always look exactly as such. This effort is no exception.