• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advice Needed

Hey I found a great deal on large format printers from shanghai..do you think they will work ok?

just kidding :biggrin:
thanks for the encouragement, I'll try not to screw it up too bad.

iSign

Hey I found a great deal on large format printers from shanghai..do you think they will work ok?

just kidding :biggrin:
thanks for the encouragement, I'll try not to screw it up too bad.
hahahahaha ...it's funny, but the clueless can always surprise you, because they can learn... but the sharp ones... you pretty much know they won't turn clueless overnight, so you didn't quite "get me" on that spoof... but it's still some good comic relief :thumb:

I found the post refreshing too, except the vultures are swirling & we all missed a chance for a proper introduction... I mean initiation... but that's ok, you'll be sure to slip eventually :Big Laugh

JAMEY

I'm glad I didn't dive in yet. Almost spent 20000 not to long ago.

But....I have been reading and lurking in the background. I have not jumped into anything yet. I figured I'd learn all I can over the winter and then start something.

This looks like a great idea.

What are good places to outsource to?
What kind of prices would I expect to pay?

Thank you.

Bogie

I will need training in photoshop....and will prolly hire a kid who can do it.

And how much do you expect to pay the "kid?"

And how long do you think they'll stay around?

Figure on hiring a professional who can deal with both Photochop and Corel, and figure on paying them pretty well. You'll BOTH make more money.

And how much do you expect to pay the "kid?"

And how long do you think they'll stay around?

Figure on hiring a professional who can deal with both Photochop and Corel, and figure on paying them pretty well. You'll BOTH make more money.

Well Im soon to be 47 so someone fresh out of college is a kid to me
I havent the foggiest what to pay...but if its good enough he/she will stick around.

hahahahaha ...it's funny, but the clueless can always surprise you, because they can learn... but the sharp ones... you pretty much know they won't turn clueless overnight, so you didn't quite "get me" on that spoof... but it's still some good comic relief :thumb:

I found the post refreshing too, except the vultures are swirling & we all missed a chance for a proper introduction... I mean initiation... but that's ok, you'll be sure to slip eventually :Big Laugh

ok ill admit it.....I almost bought a novajet 700 on craigslist, but I researched it first here:thankyou::signs101: